That’s why all those who are “crashing it” with video aren’t doing it alone.
It’s always a team effort:
- Gray V has a cameraman walking next to him filming everything he does. So guess what Gary does - he talks to his cameraman, not to a motionless camera.
- Same with Grant Cardone in the studio. He talks to the team or his co-host.
- Same with Marie Forleo in her studio. She jokes with the team or her guest.
- Same with all the successful YouTubers and any other professional videos you see online -
Whether it’s a recording of a keynote speech (there’s a live audience there…), an interview or a demonstration - there’s always more than one person involved in the creation of the video.
This is true not only for online video. It’s true for TV and movies too.
Because no matter how great the story is…
No matter how professional the speaker is, how expensive the camera, the set or the lights are (or aren’t)...
The magic of a good video is in the INTERACTION.
Think about it.
That’s why Reality shows are so popular - the interaction.
And the same applies to video, and especially LIVE video.
A talking head isn’t as fascinating as the interaction between you and your guest or you and your audience.
The good news is that this interaction also eliminates camera fright.
Because the minute you’re focusing on someone else, you almost immediately forget that you’re on camera and you get involved in the conversation.
It also removes the need to be a fantastic public speaker or presenter.
GIVE IT A TRY
Take a second look at step 3 of the template you downloaded yesterday, and answer this question:
what if you alleviate the pain on live video…?
What if you helped one of your leads accomplish something they struggle with on a 10 minute live chat…?
It may feel a bit scary right now, but check this out.
When you interact with someone publicly like that, a few fantastic things happen:
- You’ll automatically be positioned as the expert who knows how to solve a problem
- You’ll demonstrate to other people your abilities to relieve their thirst (if we’re using the example from our story) and other thirsty buyers will be attracted to you too and your income will grow without doing so much selling
- You’ll have the right type of content without having to spend hours creating it, or trying to guess what your audience want to see...
- The social platform you’re on (whether it’s Facebook or Instagram or YouTube) will promote your video because their algorithms love Live streams, which means - more reach and more views for free!
- You’ll create a referral system not just from the person you actually helped (who may end up as your client… cause just one sip of water is never enough) but from all the people who watched you. The next time someone struggles with the same issue - they’ll share your video with them. How’s that for some word-of-mouth advertising for ya?